CIBDEG is actively seeking multinational businesses participants from the aerospace, electronics, oil ang gas, chemical, consumer products, manufacturing and logistics sectors. Participating companies will pay a fee to cover the costs of legal services, administration of CIBDEG and other supporting activities in 2018. Participation in CIBDEG during 2018 does not commit a company to participate in any subsequent phase or work.
CIBDEG will provide its members with the following services:
- Roundtables: CIBDEG will hold one roundtable on environmental regulation in 2018, and convene future meetings on a schedule to be determined, to be attended by central and local government regulators, environmental policy researchers and academics, and CIBDEG participants. The purpose of the roundtable will be to facilitate the exchange and understanding of views on key issues relating to environmental regulation and enforcement among the various stakeholders, and to establish mutually beneficial communications channels among the same.
- Policy Research & Publication: Members of the Supporting Framework will regularly engage and consult with Chinese regulators, policy experts, and others in the environmental regulation field to stay at the forefront of regulatory developments. In addition, Latham and ELI/PRCEE will collaborate on joint research and policy proposals.
- Reports & Analysis: Regular circulation of analysis of upcoming environmental regulation and policy changes. White papers and policy briefs will be posted to CIBDEG website and will summarize key issues, provide English translations of PRC environmental laws and regulations (and analyses of the same), discuss how new regulations are likely to be implemented, and analyze the implications for CIBDEG participants.
- Quarterly Conference Calls: Quarterly conference call for CIBDEG participants to discuss recent and upcoming developments with respect to Chinese environmental regulation. A detailed agenda of key developments to be covered in each call will be provided, including Q&A to address any particular concerns of CIBDEG participants.
- Website: CIBDEG participants will have access to exclusive content on the CIBDEG website, which will serve as an access portal for CIBDEG white papers and policy publications, provide information on upcoming CIBDEG events, translations of environmental laws and regulations, and blog posts on recent developments in environmental laws in China.
Please contact us to for further information regarding participation in CIBDEG.